3.13.2012

My Farewell Happy Hour

Hey everyone! It has been a minute since I last posted. With closing out at work, packing, moving, and starting a new job, I have been in a whirlwind. I am going to document my last few days and the beginning of a new job with you all in a few posts.

My co-workers at MSC did an awesome job of letting me know how much they would miss me! They threw me an awesome happy hour including props, took me out to dinner, had a going away cake for me on the last day, and of course played last day pranks!

It was very hard leaving everyone. Those people are like my family and know so much about me. However, there is always room for change in one's life. It's totally healthy in my opinion. The great things about my former co-workers is that they were so supportive of my decision and wants in life. I am very grateful for them!

Here are a few pictures for y'all to enjoy!

[my group]

[work bff. she did an awesome job hosting my happy hour!]

[the girls.]

[my work momma]

[my AWESOME cake -- run to Publix and order yourself a Dulce de Leche cake. you can thank me later]

[yum]

Hope y'all enjoyed! Stay tuned for more updates. :)

xoxo

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished