12.19.2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I have been given the award of the Versatile Blogger. I am quite flattered. A big THANK YOU to Brianna at Adventures of the Southern Wife.



The Rules for this award:

***
1-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers or however many of your choosing.
2-Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3-Share 7 random things about yourself.
4-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5-Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.

***

6. Betsy @ Heavens To Betsy
8. Kristen @ All in My Twenties

***

Here are 7 facts about yours truly...

***

1. I used to be a nail biter

2. I really like photography but don't have a good eye for it.

3. I have a new obsession with Hubbee D's. YUM!

4. My relationship with my beau is my longest yet. There's a reason for that. The good Lord always has His hand in everything. :)

5. Vodka and I have a love hate relationship.

6. I am NOTORIOUS for buying a new dress for every occasion.

7. I have 3 labs (Legend, Lily, and BG).

Happy Monday!

2 comments :

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Thank you SO much for the award!! You are too sweet!

I am still embarrassed to say that I am still a nail biter-- I need to break that habit!

Live Laugh Love said...

Hey my name is Tara. I am your newest follower on your blog site would you be so kind & follow me back it would mean so much to me. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!

http://twitter.com/NicholasMommy07

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823

Blog Design by Get Polished