10.20.2011

Kennebunk-port

Well I have been crazy busy lately. Literally, I have been on the go NON-STOP. It is only going to get busier as the year goes on. There are more bridal shower parties, Farmhouse weekend, weddings, Thanksgiving, football games, and Christmas. The rest of this year is seriously going to go by in a blink of an eye. However, this weekend, I am doing absolutely NOTHING, and I cannot tell you how thrilled I am about it. I have been dying to sleep in....in my own bed.

Last weekend was the bachelorette party in Charlotte. (5 girls in a room = no sleep) It was a blast. We ate good food and drank good drinks and shared lots of laughs. Here are a couple pictures. Like I said in earlier posts, I have been bad about taking pictures with my camera. Oops!








It was super fun but I was very ready to get back. Y'all, this girl can't hang anymore. Is that bad? Should I still be out late night? I mean I am only 24. I don't know. I like to have a good time but I HATE being completely useless the next day and feeling like utter crap. Oh well.

B's job is moving along swimmingly. He likes it and learns more every day. I am thankful he has a job. The distance sucks, but what can you do? Distance makes the heart grow fonder. (cheesy, I know!)

This weekend is my mom's birthday. And like the good daughter that I am, I haven't gotten her a thing. (Smack me.) In my defense, she is that person who is hard to shop for. Although, tonight she said something about her coffee maker being on its last leg. Maybe I'll get her that? I don't like getting lame presents and that seems lame to me. My mom always says, "don't get me anything!" She reads, but she has so many books right now I don't want to get her another. I guess I'll come up with something.

My friend Dana, her husband Patrick, and baby Whit will be in town Saturday. I am going to see them over at our friends. She is hosting a jewelry party on Saturday so I'm anxious to see what goodies she's got in store for us gals.

Here is the inspiration of my post title today...



OPI's Kennebunk-port red

And here is my new do. I got and inch and half off today. I feel like a new woman. The layers needed help BADLY.


I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend.

xoxo,
H

Blog Design by Get Polished